Jochen

I'll yank the chain a bit here and ask "What about foliation trend lines
that may be able to be constructed from inclusion trails within
porphyroblasts?". Some people have suggested that porphyroblasts have not
rotated over immense distances along orogens.

Cheers
Brett

Disclaimer: The views expressed above are not necessarily those of the
writer.