--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:46:08 +0100
From: Alexander Weir <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Update - Intellectual Property Rights Helpdesk
Sender: [log in to unmask]
To: lis-link list <[log in to unmask]>

The Intellectual Property Rights Helpdesk has produced a comprehensive briefing paper on the
Community trade mark.

The Community trade mark represents an additional step in the process of European integration
and of completion of the single market as decided by the Maastricht Treaty on 7 February 1992.

Details can be found on our website at the following location.

http://www.ipr-helpdesk.org/ipdocs

Meanwhile the 12th issue of IP-Wire our free IP newsletter is now online at

http://www.ipr-helpdesk.org/ipwire

Finally we are in the last stage of preparation of a multimedia tutorial on the esp@cenet
database. If you would like to have the opportunity to assist us in our evaluation of this
prior to launch to the general public, then please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Alexander Weir
Communications & Public Relations

Intellectual Property Rights Helpdesk