From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Bronywn Hayward
Sent: 22 February 2000 09:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: simulation exercises

Hi there from New Zealand,
can anyone recommend any research on simulation exercises? Our university is in the process of formulating policy on this. My understanding is that research has shown simulation to be an inappropriate means of disability awareness training but I can't remember where I read this!!!

Please help if you can. Many thanks.
Bronwyn Hayward