Good idea. I hope that we will extract some key points from the session in March which could be further  developed at a satellite session. Just a point to add to all the other suggestions made already - I think we have a lot to offer in the "public health and PCGs" debate - around working in relative isolation in different organisations, how to influence the organisation etc.
Gill Clements