I am a physio running a Chronic Back Pain Program and I was recently sent a brochure on Magna Bloc Therapeuutic Magnets by a rep in the hope I may mention these in my discussions on Alternative therapies, they were developed in the USA by a Dr Robert Holcomb at the Vanderbilt University Medical Centre, I have a healthy dose of skeptism but the rep assures me these therapeutic magnets have been extensively researched but after Dr Siff's interesting views on aggressive modern marketing I was hoping that some of the American Physios' may shed a little light on these "new revolutionary pain relievers"
As a footnote I saw in little writng on the back of the brochure that these are marketed by Amway.
I would value any info anyone has on this product and the  research into therapeutic magnets on the whole.
Thank you
Regards Alison Wide