Hello All -

I am carrying out some informal research into public library authorities'
charges for Internet access.
I am aware that charging policies are changing and that existing sources of
information, printed or online, may well be out of date.
Therefore, if anyone could supply me with details of their current charging
policies I would be grateful.
I am particularly interested in authorities who have changed their policies
recently, from charged-for to free access and vice versa, and the effects
that this has had on usage.

If anyone is interested in the results, I will summarise to the list.

Thanks a lot, and a Happy New Year to all lis-pub-libbers and
lis-pub-webbers out there.

Debora Parr
Corporate Web Manager
London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames

Old Town Hall
Whittaker Avenue, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1TP
Tel: 020 8940 6838
Fax: 020 8940 6899
http://www.richmond.gov.uk