Hello Ann and others

As a geographer interested in teaching geography at secundary school
level (amongst other things), I collect school atlases for instance 'The
New Oxford School Atlas' from Oxford University Press.
Most of the time they cover the country of interest with a series of
thematic maps (economic, population density, climate, simple geology).
They also show what is the country's view of the world (e.g. on what
ocean the planisphere is centered). With a school atlas from Luxembourg
you would get a physical map dedicated to Portugal. All this tells you
alot about the politics of a country, including what vision of the world
it wants its citizen to have.
Anyway, I have series of them for various countries of Europe. I can get
you the reference if it is what you are looking for.

Best wishes

Thomas Dewez