Hi my name is Christine Hutton and I am currently in my first year of
studying for a Ph.D. at Magee College, University of Ulster. I am contacting you in the hope
that you may be able to direct me towards current studies/literature that may
be useful to me.

The title of my proposal is as follows:

Payment Systems Used in Manufacturing in The Northwest of Ireland and Their
Effectiveness as Motivational Tools:  A Challenge to Existing
Theoretical Models.

Areas I am looking at are: pay systems, motivation and piece work v's
teamwork in manufacturing.

Since I am relatively new to research I would appreciate any
assistance/direction anyone can give me.

Regards

Christine Hutton