dear fellow sociologists,
i am writing on behalf of the student sociologist
association of the university of zagreb, croatia. we
want to find out if there is some sort of an
association of students of sociology on the european
level as we are trying to expand our communication and
links. we are basically trying to work on the creation
of the identity of students of sociology in europe and
want to be fully active on the realization of that
connection. the basic idea is to create projects which
would gather sociologist from various european
countries with a purpose of integration and sharing
ideas.

please feel free to contact us with ideas or comments
by replying to this message.

best regards,
DISCREPANCY - student sociology club, university of
zagreb, croatia