Position: Faculty positions
Institution: Concordia International U Estonia
Location: Estonia

FACULTY POSITIONS IN ESTONIA

Concordia International University Estonia is a private,
independent, American-style university located on a modern
campus in Tallinn, Estonia. Our enrollment of approximately
1,200 students is drawn primarily from the three Baltic
countries. Our language of instruction is English, and more than
75% of our faculty come from the Unites States and Western
Europe. The University is currently accepting applications for
full-time faculty positions (commencing with Fall 2000), in the
following areas:

SCHOOL OF BUSINESS: Economics, Marketing, Accounting.

SCHOOL OF LAW: International and Comparative Law, European
Integration and World Trade Law, Legal Aspects of the Transition
in CEECs Law & Economics.

SCHOOL OF MEDIA: Introduction to Journalism, Introduction to
Mass Media, Political Communication, Advertising, Electronic
Media Management, TV News, Advanced Mass Communication Theories,
Television Directing, Public Opinion, Public Relations, Media
Relations, Organizational Communication.

ARTS & SCIENCES: Political Science.

Applicants should have a doctoral or equivalent degree,
professional experience will be a factor for the applicants for
the School of Media. We offer a competitive salary plus other
benefits. Send letter of application, CV, list of publications
and two letters of reference by February 25, 2000, to: Rector,
CIUE, Kaluri tee 3, Haabneeme, Harjumaa, 74001, ESTONIA; Fax:
+372 (2) 790-216; E-mail: [log in to unmask];
http://www.ciue.edu.ee/.