Hi everyone,

Like Reza, I also want to introduce myself as a newcomer to the mailing list.
I've recently been appointed Project Worker for an organisation called the Disabled Living Centres Council.  Prior to this I was studying an MA Women's Studies.  I am pretty new to the disabilities field, so am reading the mailings with interest in order to learn more.

I am particularly interested in research/work into women and disabilities, and have found the work of Jenny Morris useful here.  If anyone can offer any other suggestions for reading, or knows of any projects that are in place, I'd welcome the information.

Kind regards,
Sian McClure
dlcc project worker
Redbank House