I know that physical, concrete "barriers" are not the kind usually
considered on this list..... but does anyone have any suggestions, about
what's worth seeing & photographing, in terms of "Built Environment"
Barriers to equal accessibility for PWD's, in the San Francisco Bay
Area?

I will be visiting Sacramento in the next couple of weeks; and will be
making one or two day-trips to San Francisco.  For me this is a rare
3,000 mile trip, and a rare opportunity to study & take photographic
slides (for possible design-teaching use), of accessibility-related
"good examples" or "bad examples" of architectural design, in another
locale.

Of course I'll look at the BART, the Bay Area Rapid Transit System.  Is
is really fully accessible, as I hear?   And I'll check out SF's new
museum of modern art building.

What else in the SF Bay Area is worth seeing, in terms of environmental
accessibility or inaccessibility?

Is the Embarcadero Center fully accessible?

Are there any buildings, street-scape "improvements", etc., in the city
of BERKELEY...  that are worth seeing, in terms of "good examples" of
"universal design" or at least "accessible" design ?
(My e-mail inquiry on that, to the Berkeley C.I.L. has bounced back due
to an obsolete address being listed on their web-site.  Anybody have the
current correct E-Mail address for them?)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jim