Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:33:05 +0100
From: Rick Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Philosophy and Disability?

Hi Everyone,

One of our readers just asked me if I knew of any philosophical
literature dealing with disability.  He is doing a PhD
on disability and photography, and wants to bring in some
philosophical perspectives on the concept of disability, I think.
I'm afraid I didn't have a clue, but I told him I'd lay the
problem at the feet of the members of Philos-L and Philosop, in
the hope that one of you could supply a useful reference.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Rick Lewis
Editor, Philosophy Now