I think it is an inadvertent hangover from when we were considering
having all sorts of value-components (e.g. north-limit, easting) defined
as first-class qualifers, which were subsequently buried within "schemes"
such as DCMIPOINT.  I belive it was just a bit of tidying-up that did not
get done when they were removed from the proposal.

However ... this does expose the risk of voting on these qualifiers one-by-one -
it is quite likely that only some from a logical group will be approved,
and in the absence of some other qualifiers, some of the "approved" ones
either do not make sense, or are very much incomplete - the final
proposal in Relation is riddled with such inconsistencies IMHO.

--
Best			Simon