A week to go before Digital Creativity in Greenwich

The Digital Creativity Symposium takes place in just 8 days time - 13/15 January.  You can still register as a delegate up until next week and pre-registration is advised.  For further information contact our organisers at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  for a brochure or go to the web-site at :
www.gre.ac.uk/eds/greenwich2000 <http://www.gre.ac.uk/eds/greenwich2000>

Students should note that there are still some subsidised places available if they wish to attend.

We hope to see you next week at the new University of Greenwich Maritime Campus in the heart of the world Heritage site!

Catherine Teeling
Symposium Chair