-----------------------------((ha,8R=H_4)-----------------------------

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:30:46 +0100
Subject: PINOCHET
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Recipient List Suppressed:;;;;Recipient.List.Suppressed:;@reserv1.univ-lille1.fr;;;;;;
Sender: [log in to unmask]

Dear friend,

A GREAT COMMON EFFORT IS NECESSARY TO, IF POSSIBLE, INNUNDATE JACK STRAW
WITH OUR PETITIONS SO THE PROCESS OF EXTRADITION TO SPAIN FOLLOWS A NORMA=
COURSE. THIS HAS TO BE DONE NOW. WE HAVE A VERY SHORT DELAY (UNTIL TUESDA=
(today I think)), AND IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO SEND THE LETTER THAT FOLLOWS TO
<[log in to unmask]>, IT IS NECESSARY THAT YOU SEND IT IMMEDIATELY TO AL=
YOUR CONTACTS SO THAT THEY HAVE THE TIME TO SEND IT, AS WELL AS TO THEIR
CONTACTS, ETC...

PLEASE, EVEN IF YOU'RE TIRED, DON'T LEAVE IT FOR TOMORROW, DO IT NOW AND
MAYBE OUR COMMON ACTION WILL PUT JUSTICE TO OUR SIDE AND SO CONTRIBUTE TO
THE CONSTRUCTION OF A BETTER WORLD WHERE TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND THE RIGHTS A=
ND
DIGNITY OF THE HUMAN PERSON ARE RESPECTED.

Thanks for your attention