Hello everyone,
I am not at all sure whether or not I should be asking this list as it is more of a palaeontology query,
Here goes anyway, I recently read a book that mentioned Ediacaran Fauna and was intrigued by what I read, so I decided to do a search on the 'Net. Well, I found quite a bit of stuff but very little in the way of diagrams and illustrations. Could anyone on the list help with some suggestions as to books and websites which may have some photos/drawings of these strange organisms?   Many thanks in advance.

Regards to all,
        Mike Reed