De : tpoc1 <[log in to unmask]>
À : Jaco Weinstock <[log in to unmask]>
Cc : Archaeozoology mail list <[log in to unmask]>
Date : vendredi 9 juin 2000 10:54
Objet : Re: quantification

Thanks Jaco - it's goood to have some company in the anti-MNI corner!
Apart from the familiar problems associated with the estimation of MNI
in the first place, how do you then carry out arithmetic (i.e. for
percentages etc) on figures that are minima of a range of which the
maximum and most probable intermediate value are unknown.  Does 'at
least 2' plus 'at least 2' actually make 'at least 4'?

Terry