Hi Mike

Did you find these sites?

http://geol.queensu.ca/museum/exhibits/ediac/ediac.html
http://www.accessexcellence.org/bioforum/bf02/lipps/bf02c1.html
http://geol.queensu.ca/people/narbonne/narbonne.html
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/vendian/critters.html  (vendian is
another term for ediacarian)
http://www.newscientist.com/ns/980516/features.html (altho this one
doesn't have any pictures you might find it interesting)

I can't claim any credit for the list which was put together by a
colleague - I just know where to look!

Liz

Hello everyone,
I am not at all sure whether or not I should be asking this list as it
=
is more of a palaeontology query,
Here goes anyway, I recently read a book that mentioned Ediacaran
Fauna =
and was intrigued by what I read, so I decided to do a search on the =
'Net. Well, I found quite a bit of stuff but very little in the way of
=
diagrams and illustrations. Could anyone on the list help with some =
suggestions as to books and websites which may have some
photos/drawings =
of these strange organisms?   Many thanks in advance.

Regards to all,
        Mike Reed

Dr Liz Somerville
Sub-Dean (Academic Affairs)
School of Biological Sciences
University of Sussex
Falmer
Brighton
BN1 9QG

PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF PHONE NO TO DIRECT LINE

Tel: 01273 877460 As an internal no: 7460

(My old internal no. should be valid for another couple of months.)

email:[log in to unmask]