From: Sharon Price [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 June 2000 11:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: knucklebone floors

Does anyone know of any knucklebone floors, either documentary or physical
which have come to light since Philip Armitage's gazeteer of 1989 (BAR 199)?
Alternatively, does anyone have a means of contacting Philip Armitage
himself?
Nick Bateson and I are working on a floor composed of cattle metapodials
found in Southwark last year, and would be more than willing to exchange any

information.

Thanks,

Sharon