Dear John,

"...I am interested in any records of the following taxa for N-W
Europe i.e. Britain, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Scandinavia and
Poland:..."

Many (all?) of the species from your list can be found in:
Tyrberg T. 1998. Pleistocene birds of the Palearctic: a catalogue.
Publications of the Nutall Ornithological Club, No. 27, Cambridge,
Massechusetts, 720 pp.

Some of the species (White Stork, Spoonbill, Black Tern, Water Rail,
Spotted Crake) are also included in my father's paper (I'm almost
sure you have a copy):
Bochenski Z. 1993. Catalogue of fossil and subfossil birds of Poland.
Acta Zoologica Cracoviensia, vol. 36(2): 329-460.

Merry Christmas

Zbigniew

Zbigniew M. Bochenski
Institute of Systematics and Evolution of Animals
Polish Academy of Sciences
Slawkowska 17
31-016 Krakow
Poland