re: posting a job announcement

I am enclosing in this e-mail a job advertisement for two positions in
German that I would like to have posted on the WIG group discussion list.
Because the preferred deadline for submission of applications is fast
approaching, it would be good if we could have the ad posted as soon as
possible.
Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do as part of this
process.

announcement:

Assistant Professor of German
Two tenure-track positions in German at the level of Assistant
Professor. Specialization open. A broad and flexible interest in the
wider field of German studies is expected, theoretical approaches
welcome. Requirements: Ph.D. in hand by August 2001 and a superior
command of German. Responsibilities: teaching undergraduate and
graduate literature and cultural history courses. Starting Sept.
2001. Send application, c.v., and three letters of recommendation (or
placement dossiers) to Professor Roger Cook, Search Committee Chair,
Department of German and Russian Studies, 451 General Classroom
Building, Columbia MO 65211.  Preference will be given to
applications received by November 15, 2000.  The University of
Missouri is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.  For
information about University accommodations under the Americans with
Disabilities Act please get in touch with our ADA coordinator at
(573) 882-4328, or [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Roger F. Cook
Professor of German
Department of German and Russian Studies
451 GCB
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211
tel:  573-882-9452