A general request for assistance and information. I hope some members may have knowledge in this area.
We are about to carry out a short comparative study in conjunction with colleagues in Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and Denmark on the market for petrol filling stations combined with retail food outlets on the motorways.
For the United Kingdom we will conduct a desk review, looking for legislation / regulations as well as studies or reports which, may have been written on the subject especially where advantages and disadvantages may have been considered.
Is it possible that you could give me some advice on this subject or whether you can point me towards someone that may be able to help?
Thank you all very much.
Julian Hancock
Director
Centre for European and International Consultancy
Leicester Business School
De Montfort University