below is the link for my new column on Lesbian Nation.com
some of you were familiar with my AOL column on Q, called Parents
Threads....same theme, different millennium
kind of  Irma Bombeckish for queer parents....

(yes i know my name is spelled wrong; no i am not responsible for the
graphics)
*******************************
Family Affair
How do you juggle two kids and a sex life? With creativity and a lot of
patience in "It's Your Turn Dear."
http://www.lesbianation.com/press/its_your_turn_dear.htm

If you love LesbiaNation as much as we love you, share all this lesbian
goodness with your friends. Have them sign up to receive this weekly
newsletter at http://lesbianation.com/registry/index.htm, and they will be
automatically entered into our contest to win a subscription to "Curve
Magazine" and other cool prizes.

ari
arlene istar lev csw-r, casac
choices counseling and consulting