From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:07:39 EST
Subject: Final Call for Panelists at TSC 2000
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

soffa activists

True Spirit Conference (TSC) 2000 is fast approaching (February 18 - 20,
2000 at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, Alexandria, Virginia). For those
of you not familiar with this conference, TSC is one of the most eclectic
conferences that welcomes all gender variant people on the F2M spectrum,
and specifically includes our significant others, friends, families, and
allies as essential parts of our trans-family/community. TSC incorporates a
wide variety of workshops, keynote speeches, informal caucuses,
socializing, a vendor area (with lots of literature and information), art
show, entertainment and dancing, author readings, and the opportunity to
make new friends and gain new information.

TSC hopes to offer programming to best meet the needs and desires of the
conference attendees. In the effort to do so, we want *you* to help
represent the many different faces and identities within the
FTM/butch/transman/TG/SOFFA community(ies). The goal of TSC is to provide a
forum wherein people who know they have specific similarities can unite,
and those who believe they have different backgrounds and identities can
share and compare their experiences and build bridges of respect,
friendship, and common purpose.

Workshops fall into the following broad categories:
* Health and Wellness
* Identities
* Masculinities
* Relationships
* SOFFA
* Legal/Political
* Sexuality
* Youth
* Spirituality
* Professional

TSC is a conference for the people, by the people, of the people. In order
to offer programming and events throughout the conference that will meet
YOUR needs, we need YOU to contribute your time, energy and thoughts.
Please provide feedback on and consider being a panelist for the workshops
listed at www.execpc.com/~dmmunson/tsc2k/programming.htm.  Please remember
that this
list is a work in progress and *all* programming listed on the website has
not been 100% confirmed.

Please email me ASAP if you are interested in participating in TSC2000:
Creating a Vision for the Next Century.  (Please email me no later than
1/15/2000)

Michael Munson ([log in to unmask])
Programming Chair True Spirit Conference 2000

[PLEASE distribute widely. Post to any trans/trans-friendly lists you are on!]