Dear all,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all who have assisted
my enquiries throughout my degree - Thank you.

I have come to the end of my BA (hon) International Tourism and
would like to make one more request.  I have no plans for the
immediate future, and would like any suggestions on how to
broaden my experience within the tourism industry.  Does anybody
have any ideas or suggestions on how to fill my summer
productively in order to enhance my C.V.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions, as I have found
myself at a loose end as it were.

Thank you again for your assistance - I hope to be calling on your
knowledge again in the future.

Yours sincerely,
Stephanie Haworth