 Bula Colleagues:

 I am currently a lecturer of tourism studies at the University of the South
 Pacific in Fiji.  We are currently researching how many programs actually
 offer a full course in sustainable tourism development and the type of
 reading materials utilized within the course.

 We kindly request your participation by answering the following questions
 IF your program or department teaches tourism at the undergraduate and/or
 graduate level.

 1) Does your program or department offer a specific course in Sustainable
 Tourism Development?

 2)  If yes, is a  textbook, series of readings, or both utilized for the
 course?

 3)  If yes to a textbook, which text are your using in the course?

 Thank you very much for assisting us with this information gathering
 exercise.  I am also very happy to share the results with anyone who might
 be interested.

 Please respond to these questions to me directly by emailing Kelly Bricker
 at [log in to unmask]

 Again, thanks in advance for your assistance!
 Sincerely,

 Kelly Bricker

Nathan and  Kelly Bricker, PhD
P.O. Box 307
Pacific Harbour, Fiji Islands
T:  679/450-147
F:  679/450-148
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
E-mail at USP: [log in to unmask]
http://riversfiji.com

Winner of the Fiji Visitors Bureau 1999 'Excellence in Tourism'-Activities
Award