Hi

Some of you have been contacting me again for availability of any grants for
the MSc in  Management and Information Systems.

Yes we have some left. If you have a 2:1 degree and if you are a UK resident
then you can apply  for grants for the above MSc course. If you are
interested please apply ASAP as we only  have a limited number of grants
available and they are going very fast.

May I remind you that the Cranfield MSc in Management and Information
Systems is a one year full-time or two years part-time course. It contains
60% industrial work, that is 20% group project and 40% thesis (both are
based with industry in UK).  In many cases, this involvement in company
based projects has led directly to employment opportunities with the UK
companies concerned. The remaining 40% are assessed by 10 weeks of module
teaching work, which now include knowledge management, Web technology and
e-business

The above two projects (60% of the MSc) are the hands-on and there is a
strong emphasis on the applications of Management and Information Systems
tools and techniques for find solutions and improvements in industrial,
commercial and governmental organisations. These industrial projects are the
major learning experience for full-time students. This is unique within this
course and other similar course may not match this level of industrial
contacts. The group project involves working in teams to fulfil demanding
objectives within a tight time schedule, applying state-of-the-art
technologies and approaches, and delivering results to a high professional
standard. All students on the course gain substantial first-hand experience
of managing practical projects

You can find some more information about the course on our web site at :
<http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/prospectus/sims/mis.htm> and application forms
are at <http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/prospectus/apply.htm>.
If you have any problem with the site or need any other information please
let me know.

If you are aware of others who may be interested in this MSc course please
forward this email to them.

Best Regards

Hossein

Hossein Soltan