Dear SPMers,

I have a 4D analyze file composed of one hdr and one img files. The data
have multiple volumes. I found a somewhat relevant question in the mail base
(below). However, I don’t need full support for a 4D file as mentioned
below.

I have one 4D Analyze file named A.hdr & img, one regular 3D Analyze file
(one volume) named B.hdr & img, and MRI.hdr & img. A and B are functional
images and in the same orientation. I would like to know if,

1.      I can coregister A and B to MRI by selecting target: MRI, object: A
and other: B. I would like to coregister A and B to MRI but not MRI to A and
B for some reason.
2.      I can do spatial normalization by determining parameter from MRI and
write normalized images from rA and rB (if step#1 works, I will obtain rB).
I want to have a spatially normalized 4D file.

My question may sound odd but I am analyzing data outside of SPM using a
program for a 4D Analyze file.

I found that SPM can display B.hdr & img. But I don’t see an option to
select a volume. Which volume is displayed?

Sincerely,

Masahiro

Masahiro Fujita, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine
Room C310, Building 5,
VA Connecticut/116A2, 950 Campbell Avenue,
West Haven, CT06516, USA
Phone: +1-203-932-5711, ext. 3335, 3590
Fax: +1-203-937-3897
E-mail: [log in to unmask]