Dear spm adepts,

We have updated our automation scripts (kulSPM) to the final release of
spm99.

Since there seems to be a continuous interest in a simple batch mode
(easy to use for people unfamiliar with matlab or SPM functions), the
program described below could be usefull in addition/stead of the SPM99
batch mode.  However, even though the batch mode of SPM might seem very
technical, it is probably the best one to use. Check out both modes.

Using these automation scripts you can save all consecutive steps of
your analysis in 1 matlab file, start it up in the evening and have your
results waiting for you in the morning (or one day later depending on
the size of your data). In addition, it becomes effortless to evaluate
and compare all new features (e.g. it is very simple to change just one
parameter in your setup and look at the new design matrix a few seconds
later).

The scripts include :

   * all postprocessing of functional images
   * statistics (including the possibility to use a subject-specific
     hrf)
   * specifying and computing all contrast
   * an overlay tool of activation images upon a structural image (based
     on code of M. Brett)

Don't hesitate and take a look at our page.

 http://www.kuleuven.ac.be/radiology/Research/fMRI/kulSPM/index.html

We did our very best to test these functions as much as possible,
however, we cannot garantee that they are completely free of bugs. If
you find some, please report them to us (please don't bother the spm
authors with questions concerning these automatisation scripts).

These scripts are doing a nice job for us, we hope you 'll enjoy them
too!

Best wishes and good luck,

                Stefan Sunaert & Erik Beatse

 Erik Beatse
 Department of Radiology, KUL MR Research Centre
 University Hospital Gasthuisberg, K.U.Leuven
 Herestraat 49, B-3000 Leuven (Belgium)
 Phone: +32 16 347753, Fax  : +32 16 343765
 mailto:[log in to unmask]