Dear all,
	I've been having problems with spm99 in spatial normalization. I used the
mean image from the realignment and the EPI template in spm99 for the
normalization. However, the normalized images were substantially larger than
the template, most obviously in the sagittal and axial views. Strangely,
this problem occurred only for the scans of a few subjects. Others were
fine.  And, it's always the frontal region that was stretched beyond the
bounding-box. I check the header. It look fine. I also tried adjusting the
origins for those images. It still didn't work. But, when I used spm96 with
the same procedure, the normalized images looked fine.
	I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone can point out to me what might be the
problem.

Ben
Benjamin Xu, Ph.D.
ERB/NINDS