Dear Alois,

> I am afraid I do not know how to set the starting
> transformation.
> Is it necessary to write a new software or is it
> possible to work it out in SPM?
Most of the time, it's sufficient to set the origins of the images at an
(anatomically) equal location. Thsi can all be done via the SPM function
'Display'. The origin of the tamplete will probably be somewhere in the
middle of the brain, so if that corresponds to another (pixel) location
in your object files, move the crosshairs to that position and choose
'Rewrite header file' (or something like that). It should be in the
Display window

> We tried to solve the problem with the functions
> "Normalize" and "Brain Mask" but it did not work
> untill now.
Try this one...
One word of advice: please send these email messages to the mailing list
as well. They may help other people.

Good luck!
Alle Meije

--

 Alle Meije Wink

 Institute for Mathematics and Computing Science, room 105
 University of Groningen		 P.O. Box 800
					 9700 AV Groningen
 Telephone +31 50 363 71 27		 The Netherlands
 Fax:	   +31 20 875 48 00
 E-mail:   [log in to unmask]
 WWW:      http://www.cs.rug.nl/~wink

 " I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really.
   Get busy living, or get busy dying. "
 (Andy Dufresne in The Shawshank Redemption)