Dear Masahiro,

I'm afraid SPM won't use 4D analyze files in the way that you want.  In order
to use SPM on these files, you would have to:

Break up the 4D file into 3D files using something like MRIcro (http://
www.psychology.nottingham.ac.uk/staff/cr1/mricro.html) or ana4dto3d (http://
www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/Imaging/ana4dto3d.html) - giving A001.img A002.img.

Optionally realign the volumes to create a meanA...img.

Coregister the mean image (or the first image or something) to the MRI as you
describe, and specify A001 etc imgs and B.img as other images.  If you will
want to analyze the volumes before spatial normalization, you will need to
reslice these to rA001 etc, rB.img. Note that, if you did a realignment on the
A..imgs, these rA imgs (and nA imgs below) will have had spatial correction
for motion applied.

Normalize the MRI, select A001 etc, B as other images (not the rA..imgs as the
extra transformation is specified in the A001 etc mat files already, post
coregistration).  You now have nA001.img etc, and nB.img.

Recompile the 3D images for nA...img  to a 4D dataset.  I think analyze AVW
will do this, but you'd have to be a little careful of scale factors.

Hope that's useful,

Matthew