Dear Darren,

> I believe spm99 has now fixed this issue so that the user does not have
> to worry about whether they are entering a conjunction or not.  So, if
> you are looking at a conjunction and want an uncorrected p value simply
> enter .001 (if you want that as your threshold), and spm99 figures out
> how many comparisons are in the conjunction and adjusts it
> accordingly.

Thank you for making this clear.  You are absolutely right - we have
changed the threshold specification for uncorrected thresholds with
conjunctions to make it the same at the corrected specification.   The
specified p value now pertains to the conjunction SPM not the component
SPMs

Again thank you - Karl