It should not matter what voxel sizes you use - providing that
the estimated FWHM of the image (in the stats stage) is at least
two or three times the voxel sizes.  This is in order that the
assumptions required by Gaussian Random Field Theory are OK.

Higher resolution may be marginally better - but processing is slower,
and extra disk space is required.

-John