Dear Karl,

thanks a lot for your answer regarding errors in the predicted
volume of an activated cluster. I have a further question regarding
cluster comparison.

We've used a working memory paradigm which gives strong activation in the
posterior parietal cortex (PPC) and the dorsolateral prefrontal areas,
bilaterally. We performed the study with two subject groups. What I
would like to do is to compare the volume of the activated clusters
in the same active regions (eg., PPC) but for the two subject groups.

In some sense the clusters I want to compare are not so 'different'
because they represent activation in the same brain area for the same
task. Is this approach valid? You mentioned that comparing clusters is not
that easy. Did you mean comparing clusters from different brain regions?
If so, and although I am not doing it now, how would you recommend doing
such a comparison?

Thanks a lot,
Jorge Jovicich