Dear Karl

I thank you very much for your help.

If I use these covariate  will the contrast [1 -1] for cases in which the
counts are higher during the traumatic event repetition than durin the
baseline, but the counts are decreasing from one repetition to the next?

If I want to use these covariates to compare between the group should I
use the same covariates but within the Multi group*covariate model?

					Thank You

						Yoram Louzoun