-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of BA Watcher
Sent: 19 April 2000 15:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: The Jenkin report is saying things that we all now believe
in the right way at the right time

>Monsieur Briggs wrote:

>I am afraid that I don't usually have time to get involved in the psci-com
debates and discussions...

>I think that it is time that we discovered just how representative Andy's
views, which seem to take up a lot of psci-com space at the moment, actually
are.

Hmmm.  Perhaps Peter (when he has time) could draft some rules for psci-com,
telling us:

1.  How we ensure any views are "representative" before we send them.
2.  What our weekly quota of psci-com space is.

Until then - keep up the good work Andy.