We, at Progress Educational Trust, publish a weekly electronic digest of
biomedical news called BioNews. It's free and you can sign up to it at:

http://www.progress.org.uk/News/BioNews

As far as I know, it is a breach of copyright to reproduce an article
without permission from the publisher (who usually charges). This is why we
write our own summaries of biomedical stories in the news.

Regards

Juliet Tizzard
Director
Progress Educational Trust      Telephone +44 (0)20 7278 7870
140 Gray's Inn Road             Facsimile +44 (0)20 7278 7862
London WC1X 8AX                 Mailto:[log in to unmask]