From: Ian Simmons [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 November 2000 17:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Books

Norwich's millennium library is nearing completion. They are now looking at
buying books and have asked me to advise on science books for the popular,
but not totally scientifically illiterate reader. It strikes me that there
is a bunch of texts that could be considered fundamental to science and
which any library worth its salt ought to hold, eg On the Origin of the
Species, what do you reckon these should be?

IAN SIMMONS
-Racoons in the darkness drag off your hotdog buns