I think its time again for a few voices to be raised against those who are abusing this list with false identities.  It's one thing to pretend to be a 13th century ghost, another to elicit sympathy by pretending to be a mentally ill young woman.  Several members now have egg on their face, having risen to, or wasted time responding in good faith to rogue postings.  Surely there must be some way of checking that list members are genuine before they sign up?  And surely these people ought to be removed from the list without hesitation.  Last time I spoke about this, there were suggestions I was double bluffing or being po-faced.  I just want discussion to continue without clowns and bores taking the piss.

Roddy