It occurs to me that, though I can't demand that Poetry Review pays more attention to innovative work, I can, and would be glad to, organise and host an evening of discussion at the Poetry Society where we can look at whether the 'establishment' is doing a disservice to 'other poetries'.  Would anyone be interested in that?  I would need two people to form the 'panel'.  Their fee would be fairly meagre and they would need to be in or near London (my budget for this type of event isn't huge).  Can people suggest back-channel who would be the best candidates (no voting for yourself, please!).

Roddy