Launched today at Gleebooks, in Sydney.

Zoo by John Kinsella and Coral Hull.
Calyx by 30 Contemporary Australian Poets.
The Unforgiving Poem by Max Williams.

A large crowd welcomed the launch of these three books from Paper Bark Press, Australia's leading poetry press publisher.

Cabi Hollows widow of Fred Hollows (ophthalmologist) Launched Max Williams The Unforgiving Poem, Max read several poems from his book, while a little unstable on his feet, due to his age, the four short poems read, one to his daughter where of an inner personal beauty that require further readings.

Robert Adamson and Juno Gemes founders of Paper Bark Press Launched Zoo, Juno read introductions form John Kinsella and Coral Hull, who unfortunately could not attend the launch.

Pam Brown launched Calyx, edited by Peter Minter and Michael Brennan, during the Sydney Writers Festival earlier this year, I attended the readings from Calyx, and found some most startling works, my favourite was from Jane Gibian, (hope the spelling is correct) this book is a must have addition from new Australian poets, launched soon in the UK.

Paper Bark Press must be congratulated for the continued effort and support for Australian poetry.

Rob Kennedy