Hello Scott,
             This is snake oil  you'rr selling here. Philip take no notice. The
first list: ' poets who talk most about L= poetry' is not reliable: if Stead
ever has it is has been to mock it. (or do you mean we 'pursue a right
wing politics?).  See my previous email. The next list is not very
helpful to you other than it is about as disparate a bunch as you could
wish.  Te Kooti:  there's never been a  published collection of his
writings--I wish there had been. That he is a poet is an invention of
Leigh Davis.

       Scott, since you are now connecting the University of Auckland
English Department with poets who you say  did (or did not in
Michele's case) lock their doors  while your mates got their heads
cracked a couple of blocks away in the University Admin. building,
and some people will know I work in the English Department, let me
just say to all members of this list that the insinuations are malicious,
unjust and have no basis in fact.
          Wystan