I should go ahead and publish it where you like,
Kari, on the assumption that whoever published it
first, if they did, probably won't find out.
Anyway they should have sent you a copy shouldn't
they -if they didn't, stuff'em.
I liked some things about it, including the
ambiguity of never quite knowing whether the gondola
journey was real or metaphorical, but I really didn't
like "pissed", not because I've any objection to the
word as such (I spend too much time in that condition
to be picky) but because it didn't seem to fit the
tone of the rest of the piece somehow.

Ally Kerr
Sent by Sofcom Mail - The world's coolest and safest FREE email service.
http://www.sofcom.com.au