I feel it is only healthy to discharge our (miserable) poor (mildly
talented) selves
and join this game of collaborative writing: we are working towards the
overcoming of
the reactionary cult of the author.
I do not give a f... who wrote what and who will assemble the all lot.
I find it worth and entertaining.
I myself gave published under my name (as the re-assembler)
an entire "poemetto" called "In Yugoslavia con i piedi a terra"  (In
Yugoslavia with the both feet on the ground)
who I (/)recollected- wrote after having recorded on several tapes and
note-books  all that my mother said (which was genial, indeed, as to win a
first national poetry prize) while she was being hospitalized for a severe
STROKE.
Is she the author? Am I the author? Are we both the authors? Is NO-One the
author>?
(unanswerable questions)
She is in heaven now. And I am not feeling too much with my feet on the
ground.

Firmato, Erminiaetc.