my problem is my excited reading of the dry essays in the TLS then my going
to the amusing Notes and Queries randomly, usually sitting in a bath or some
other environ dangerous to paper - so just found out that Compendium Books
in Camden Town, London, is to close. I can say it for myself, and possibly
for others, that I wouldn't have been able to carry out my interests in
poetry if this shop had never existed, especially my interest in Prynne.
What future small-press poetry, now, out of the privately posted catalogue?

Yours all

CGHughes