I have nothing to say believe me nothing to add to the world's routine and
yet for the sake of the one who calls herself Candid I will try to conceive
a baby with five fingers for each little hand a perfect poppie back from the
slug's mire a thought my double wearing an unfamiliar mask I am not
disappointed by this request I will do it to overcome my stress but do not
expect anything worth recording since all my days and all my nights are
nothing but a strive to sink into an inner song and be distracted  from the
thought that I am condemned yes I am condemned to bear my limits and be in
flesh and bones a woman carrying her body around so that when on my tracks I
always bump into a curious block a young man with longish hair smooth skin a
doll so perfect in his white projects what point I am not going to talk of
this I will just let you know how he looks like so far the guy has one
leather jacket and one pair of shoes legs of a gru no good nobody would
guess he is also man of science matter of fact his house of mature
mellowness is all superfluous with traces of previous visitors a lover a
despot an art designer but listen when you look for a direction through the
body of an opponent Mio Dio this is not going to work and all I can do is to
pay a price for my few goods so that satisfaction may come through sweet
eyes sharp mouths and add a micro pleasure to an acute desire he thinks it's
a sad when you learn that nobody is going to care about what you do and
whether early or late when you go home and find nobody you wish a lady's
charity to sooth your sorrow of course a comedy I serve my office I say I do
my service I am not a nun whose irregularities would pervert an entire
convent you know better than me not all is Candid see what comes next my
friend you who arranged for us to write under the imperative of flesh and
its barometers lady of my soul my dearest adorn your brain and be impassable
when you will listen to this man's coarse language, possibly a gift granted
every two months about the same amount.