> > The problem is: who is to judge what is rational and what is not?
>Alison

Alison is right in asking: "Who is to judge what is rational and what is
not?
Certainly not His Highness , Reason , as Dom seems to suggest.
Uhm, I am absolutely opposed to it.
It is just one thing that appeal to me. It is external. Cold and not holy,
not even human.
 I do not possess it. Neither I find  it legitimate.

If I think about it, I find that more and more I love it.

 "It" ?
being what? I have no clue..

Absolutely hostility, this is what the world is all about.
My shame is that I am a poor rational mind.
Would anyone allow me to expose my naked (ideas)?

I don't see how there could be suspicious stains over my skirt.
 Don't like the idea at all of being immoral.
Under no circumstances would I enter any discussion
having oily stains on my soul. But
it is not impossible that such a horror should happen.

Against my conscience, of course.

On the other hand, I do not like at all the idea
of being moral. It causes me problems,  in and out of bed.
Personally, I feel that when everything is over, I want to go home.
Melancholy prevents me from keeping going. I am incapable of insincerity.

Love has such a trivial impact on my ideas.

Who will console me for my fallibility?
I have no idea what incidentally goes on in the  inner secret depths of your
brains.

Exterior occupations divert my thoughts.

 I have a big quietude that I can pass over.
Nevertheless, displeasures are much greater: I will bury them.

Boredom is great, despair, variegated. They feels the space left empty.
Yet, any insipid entertaining keeps me alive.

Lacking maliciousness like an animal, discontent like a being , pourquois
les situations heureuses sont-elles si passagres?

erminia