Yes you can, and there's a good selection of free books to go with it. I
did and it looked very good, except that every so often my cursor became
invisible, so I uninstalled it.
You can also download a rocketwriter (which I didn't try) to put your
own work into rocket format. If you wish you can then add this to the
rocket library for others to download and read. Seems there's a lot of
potential here for a new distribution channel for poetry.

Ted Slade